10 Preguntas Esenciales para Controlar una Conversación en Inglés.
Memorize these questions! They will help you control the speed of the conversation if you can ask them quickly and fluently. They will help you confirm what you hear. And, crucially, they will help you remind the native English-speaker that they need to speak slowly and clearly by making them repeat themselves and/or explain what they have said regularly.
- Can you repeat that/it/the question/the number again please?
- How do you say _______ in Eng/Esp?
- What is the meaning of _______ in Eng/Esp?
- Can you say that again please?
- Did you say ______X_____ (or _____Y____)?
- Was that ______X_____ (or ______Y_____)?
- I’m sorry / Excuse me, what did you say?
- Can you say that another way please?
- Can you start again please?
- Sorry, I don’t understand what you mean…
- Can you say that a little slower please?
- Do you have an email address? 😉
See the previous post for more information about questions.
If you have any questions, just comment below or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on 18/07/2012, in Uncategorized and tagged cómo controlar una conversación en Inglés, controlar conversacion en ingles, English, explained, free, gratis, how to control an English conversation, Improve English, improve your English, mejorar inglés, questions. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.